Topic: Essay on time machines
June 25, 2019 / By Jeremiel Question:
1) My friends and _____ take skateboards everywhere.
Choices: I, me, us, or him. Answer: I
2) Some reporters photographed Lacy and __________ for the newspaper.
Choices: he, she, I, or her. Answer: her
3) Are these in-line skates in the middle of the hall _______?
Choices: his', his's, hers', or yours. Answer: yours
4) Choose the antecedent of the pronoun in the sentence:
Grandpa treasures the pinball machine and keeps it proudly in the den.
5) Identify the antecedent of the underlined words in the sentence:
Everyone in the class turned in (underline his or her) his or her persuasive essay on time.