~I'm going to be a writer and i need help with somthing~?
Topic: Writing a book review example
July 23, 2019 / By Anita Question:
ok i like to write storys. i haven't gotten any of them published becuase i want to review them and all. but a lot of times i work so hard on a story then find out mounths later a story simular to my story has been published recently. so i can't pubish some of my stories becuase someone stole the idea. so i am wondering is there anything out there that will ensure whatever i write even if i don't publish it can be so no one can copy my idea. like the title of my story can't be copyied or just the idea of whatever story i created cannot be published by someone else. if there is how to i get it. and if this happens again and somone copys my story or title of my story. what do i do to like sue or get whatever they have off the marcket so it can't be published. anyways thanks for whoever helps.
Best Answers: ~I'm going to be a writer and i need help with somthing~?
Wilson | 9 days ago
It is hard being a writer and such, but the only thing you have to have is perseverance. There are many books out there that have the same title, but guess what? Different authors! There are many books out there that have the same meaning too. A good book has a good moral in it. If you want to write a book with a very good moral or something like that, then do it in a different sort of way. For example, a story about "The Princess and the Pea" you could write about "The Prince and the Pebble." Do you get what I am saying?
Thinking of titles are also hard too, but the really good thing about picking a title is having a title that is unique and that no author has thought of yet. It can be hard, but you will soon get the title that you will love.
If you need any help with writing stories, ask your families and friends about this problem. They can help you.
I hope you find this answer alright. Good-luck on being a writer, you'll do great! :)
KEEP ON WRITING!
👍 186 | 👎 9
Did you like the answer? ~I'm going to be a writer and i need help with somthing~?
Share with your friends
We found more questions related to the topic: Writing a book review example
Originally Answered: What is somthing fun to do?
You never know if you are bored until you've tried these websites:
1. http://www.addictinggames.com - one of the best free gaming websites that I have seen to date on the internet. There are HUNDREDS of fast, easy, and fun games that one can play on this site.
2. http://answers.yahoo.com - This website is the best way that I have found to pass the time away. All you have to do is have a desire to help other people out with their questions and that's all you have to do :) Pretty fun and easy :)
3. http://www.facebook.com - This is one of the best ways that I have found for somebody like you to keep in contacts with all of their real life friends, and it is a really fun place to be. This is definitely one of the better sites to waste some time on :)
4. http://www.livejournal.com - If you like journaling, then you will absolutely LOVE this site! This site gives you your own journal as well as the means to write in it and say exactly what you want. Other people can see your blog and it is one of the better blog sites out there :)
5. http://www.kongregate.com - If you like playing online games, then this site is another good gaming site that also has in-game chat with lots of other people.
6. http://www.youtube.com - This site has hundreds of thousands of videos that you can watch to whittle away the time that you have on the Internet. There are many great videos on this site that can really capture your attention.
7. http://www.runescape.com - This MMORPG has hundreds of thousands of players playing it simultaneously, and it has a lot of content, which means you won't get bored fairly easy. Registration is needed, but is free :).
8. http://maplestory.nexon.net - This MMORPG has literally millions of players that play it, has an amazing amount of content, has a great support system, and is very fun to play with your friends :D. Registration is needed, which is free, and a massive download is also required, but is also free. Only choose this option if your Internet is fast enough to download a 1.078GB file!
Other things you can do:
Read a book
Solve a sudoku puzzle
Solve a crossword puzzle
Take a nap
Take a walk
Call some friends over and watch a movie together.
Call some friends over and play video games
Call some friends over and play board games
Call some friends over and play truth or dare.
Go to a movie theatre and watch a movie.
Hope this helps give you quite a few ideas to help you from becoming bored :)
No one is stealing your ideas my dear. And if you keep giving up on writing every time something marginally similar to yours gets published, you will never finish, let alone be an actual writer. And furthermore, no one is stealing your titles when they probably had the title for much longer than you had originally thought of. You cannot sue or pull items off the market just because they got there first.
I am a technical/business/copy writer and the material I have written is often stuff that has already been written about thousands of times. Each writer always has their own spin, their own flavor to a piece even if the subject being covered is one that thousands have already done.
Finally, if your passion is to become a writer, please consider several classes in writing. Your spelling, grammar, and sentence structure is severely lacking. Far too many errors at this point. You need to strengthen your craft first and then consider publishing. No one will take you seriously when your writing is that bad.
👍 70 | 👎 6
You can't copyright ideas in your head.
There is nothing original anymore out there, and how do you know they "stole" it, and not you? Publishing and writing takes a long time, they must have had the ideas for years.
But you can't sue unless you have proof they stole it FROM YOU specifically. If you wrote something, showed it to your best friend, then she published something very similar years later, if you had proof, you could sue her. but you would need a hell of a lot of proof
👍 62 | 👎 3
hi, im a potential writer and when i first started into the business similar things like that happened to me
thats when i started to make sure my ideas were really unique, i did market research and reseaecrhed the kind of books out there. And i came up with a storyline that i was sure no one cud steal
however, since u've nearly finished urs...go on ahead publish urs. As long as urs is not exactly the same its fine. thing of it as healthy compotition. have u read the persons book whos similar to urs? Yours cud be better. dont get worried about it. let fellow readers decide if urs is better or not
hope this helps ppp
👍 54 | 👎 0
You will have to without doubt paintings at your spelling and grammar. Other than that, it sounds beautiful well. Here is the way you will have to write it: Chapter one million~ Mary (I feel this will have to be Mary) appeared out of the window. "Huh," she sighed. "Nothing. Can I please pass residence now? There's no such factor as UFO's." "Think what you wish, Mary. I feel," mentioned Jess. "I realize you like bizarre stuff, however this has long past too a long way." "Look, I realize some thing's available in the market from an additional international. I do not even feel I'm from this international," muttered Jess. "Huh, Jess, we had been great peers eternally, however... Did your eyes simply glow?" "What!" mentioned Jess. "Th-th-they they glowed!" "Really?" Jess smiled. "What colour?" "P-p-red!" mentioned Mary. "Hey," mentioned Jess, "I love the colour red."
👍 46 | 👎 -3
Originally Answered: Is she hiding somthing? anyone help?
you clearly need to get an answer. you are correct in thinking that she might be hiding something because of her "sketchy" answers. this is common behavior for someone who's notbeing perfectly honest.
Being it your first relationship, if she has an STD, it may be something that will affect you for the rest of your life. And if you have a sexual realtionship with ANYONE, you have the right to honest answers regarding that persons' sexual health.
Worst case scenario, if she has an STD, its no wonder that she may be nervous answering. She's probably afraid that it will make you leave her.
Statistics arent good, sadly. HPV (warts) and herpes are very, very common. In fact, more people HAVE it, than those who dont. Thats just the way things are.
I'd just tell her that you would like both of you to be tested and reassure her that it' not an "attack" on her part.
And please, if she does have something she's hiding, and she DOES come out and tell you, dont use it against her. Facts are facts and **** happens to everyone. She may be embarassed, ashamed, humiliated...you never know what the story may be.