How Do I Leave My Muslim Father?

How Do I Leave My Muslim Father? Topic: How to prepare a business plan free
July 21, 2019 / By Bethany
Question: First things first. My father is Muslim will my mother is a non-practicing Catholic. I have lived in the U.S. all my life and I am now 15 years old. My father is Syrian and was sent to the states to get a higher education, while here, he got his green card from marrying my mother. All of his family is still in Syria. Lets make this clear, I do NOT want some religious bullcrap at the moment so please try to be helpful for me. He has, in short, made my life a living hell. It's still a living hell as I type. He is a crazy narcissist and will bring me with him to live in Syria for the rest of my life once I at least finish college, or even high school. He is not understanding at all and is stubborn. He's very conservative, while simultaneously being a hypocrite and indulging in all things western will expecting me to be his free pass to "72-virgin-land." Thus being said, I. WANT. OUT. I'm not spending the rest of my life with this bastard and I have no qualms with estranging myself from him. He has threatened to kill me before an has hit me and all of that other good stuff. So what I'm asking you is, how do I disappear from his life? I don't want him finding me after I leave. This will probably take place in 3-7 years. I want all the tips and advice you can give me from packing tips to lodging to money. Also, my mother is supportive of me and dislikes my father as well. She will help me so factor her in as well. @ Sharhabeel ...or the police will let him go with a warning and then he'll take that opportunity to murder me. @Mike Butler Thank you for the advice. I'm planning to first rebuild my life elsewhere and far away from him. After that THEN I can enlist the help of any protective services. @ Richard That was actually pretty good advice. Staying with other family members is immensely prudent. I'll start working on income sources as well. But, I am not calling the police no matter what. It will only make things chaotic and messy. @ellyj15 No offense but that idea is somewhat retarded. I am neither financially independent or qualified for any career. Also, Emancipation is complicated, messy and an overall unwise decision, I do not want to estrange myself from my mother in the process.
Best Answer

Best Answers: How Do I Leave My Muslim Father?

Aggy Aggy | 2 days ago
For such an undertaking this is going to have to take a lot of planning, and so you are right to start preparing well in advance. Your tragic story is probably repeating itself all over North America. Men and women who come from your father's culture can't expect their children to be raised here, and then adhere to the old world ways. As you already know, in the United States and Canada, daughters are not raised to be the chattels of their parents. But your father doesn't understand that. But I do. Without properly changing your identity, I am afraid that you won't be able to effectively disappear from your fathers radar. You will need to get a job to support yourself, your mother will want to divorce your father, you will need to open a bank account, buy a house, get a credit card, have a phone. All of these things will make it possible for your father to track you down. Plus the saddest part of it all, is your family will be torn apart by his stubbornness and archaic beliefs. If you want to try an easier way, you shouldn't give up on your father completely. If your father is a religious man you might consider talking with his Imam at his Mosque. Most religious leaders know that it doesn't help their religion to be constantly at odds with an entire society. It is far better to socialize their followers rather than alienate everyone. Some form of family councelling needs to take place. Your father has to learn that his methods are going to cost him his entire family if he sticks to his current beliefs. I know it seems impossible, but so is living the rest of your life looking over your shoulder wondering if he's going to find you. I have worked in the security business for almost 40 years, and I know what it takes to hide someone so they can't be found. At best it's only a temporary solution, and it's usually too hard for anyone to keep up for very long. In the movies and on TV it's made to appear like it's an easy thing to do. But you have to give up so much freedom, that you will one day wonder if you traded one prison cell for another. I have seen your additional details, and I see that you aren't willing to seek outside help. But without outside help you will never be able to hide yourself from a person who has enough determination to find you. That is why I urge you to seek some form of resolution with your father. As I said, running away from him and hiding can only be a temporary solution. Making your father accept the realities of what he has done by raising his family in the United States is a better long term solution.
👍 92 | 👎 2
Did you like the answer? How Do I Leave My Muslim Father? Share with your friends

We found more questions related to the topic: How to prepare a business plan free

Aggy Originally Answered: Obama had a Muslim father, was given a Muslim name, went to a Muslim school and grew up in a Muslim country.?
Look, Im a Muslim and I'm telling you he is not Muslim. Don't worry, lobbies who control your country won't pay all this money for untrusted person.

Tikva Tikva
Ok first of all I'm really sorry for you :// second, I would try to contact child protective services maybe? I'm not exactly sure what they do to be honest >_< but it's worth a try. If you need money I'd suggest a part time job somewhere once you can work. I'd also consult tour mom on financial problems since she's supportive of you and I think shed b willing to help. That's all I can say never sen a question like his I doubt I was very helpful but I sure hope I was :// Good luck man!
👍 30 | 👎 -2

Raleigh Raleigh
What are you speaking approximately? Barack Obama used to be born with that identify. Nobody converted it. As for his father, he used to be born a Muslim however grew to become an atheist earlier than his mother and father even met. So the President under no circumstances modified to Christianity "from Islam". Been looking Fox News have you ever?
👍 29 | 👎 -6

Marlon Marlon
well when u make 18 u can do whatever you want. so if u have some family on your mothers side that will take u in at that time stay with them until u can get a job and support urself or go to school. i would say call the police on your dad but if u do u better have proof. or have your mom call. i wish you the best of luck
👍 28 | 👎 -10

Jerred Jerred
Plain and simple. You are a US citizen dear. If you don't want to go with your father then ask for help from police and law. I am sure your country will do everything to safeguard your rights.
👍 27 | 👎 -14

Jerred Originally Answered: I am going through a bad brake up with my ex-boyfriend and the father of my kids. I had to leave because he?
You can get help. If you have been the victim of domestic violence, you can go to the court and file for a protection order. In all but 3 or 4 states, along with a protection order you can ask the court to award you temporary custody. That will give you time to get re-stabilized and to decide on a long term plan. Reports made against the mother, to child services agencies is a very common approach that abusers use to try to control the mother of their children. And their entire approach is to do and say things to convince you that they have more power than is truly the case. You don't have to be a perfect parent to get custody of your children, nor do you need to have the parent who makes the most money. If you have been the primary caretaker for most of the children's lives, you can make a strong case to court to at least have primary physical custody. With all we hear in the press recently about domestic violence, it can be easy to believe it's simple and only involves physical violence. But the truth is that the victim's self esteem is beaten down until she feels helpless against the batterer. I'm also not surprised that he made this report AFTER you left. What people don't realize is that when a person leaves an abuser, the abuser sometimes goes to greater extremes to regain control over the victim. In fact, some of the worst violence in relationships involving domestic violence happens when the person being victimized leaves. So, you should fight for your rights but also be very cautious with regard for your safety. Never meet with him alone in a private setting. If possible, arrange to exchange the children for visits through a third party, by picking them up from their schools or using a child visitation program if there is one in your community. The other thing that stands out from your ex-boyfriend's report to CSB is that you left to protect the children because of the fighting. First of all, I'd be careful about calling it "fighting" if really what was happening was that you were be verbally or physically attacked and you responded to defend yourself. If that's what happened, call it that so there is not mistaking what went on between you. If you needed to get to safety, simply explain that to the court in your petition for a protection order and in any court hearings. You might think that you can't succeed against your boyfriend in court, but if he was truly abusive, don't count yourself out. If you've ever told a friend or family member about the abuse, if he ever hit your or threatened to harm you and it was overheard by a neighbor, co-worker, church member, etc; even if the only evidence you have are notes you wrote in a journal or on a calendar marking the date of specific incidents, you have a strong case. Also, if there are other women who he abused in relationships, you can get their testimony. The best thing you can do first thing tomorrow is to contact all of the local domestic violence programs in your community and ask for help finding a counselor for yourself and a lawyer to represent you in your protection order and/or custody cases. Below is a link to help you find legal and counseling resources. If you need more information you may contact me thru Yahoo. Stay Strong.

If you have your own answer to the question how to prepare a business plan free, then you can write your own version, using the form below for an extended answer.