2196 Shares

Is there a free online IQ test for 4 year olds?

Is there a free online IQ test for 4 year olds? Topic: Online problem solving for money
May 22, 2019 / By Brier
Question: I have a 4 year old daughter. She is getting ready to start school! I am looking for an IQ test for her. This is something I am doing just for fun, just to see where she rates. I am not trying to see if she is"gifted" and I will not treat her any differently! I just want to do this for fun!
Best Answer

Best Answers: Is there a free online IQ test for 4 year olds?

Aliah Aliah | 8 days ago
There are no Official free online IQ tests for anyone of any age, because a real IQ test needs to be administered by a test proctor or Psychologist/Psychiatrist. Here are some traits of gifted children in the 3 - 6 age group: Gifted with Intelligence Very fast in understanding ideas and concepts. Unusually fast in seeing relationships and patterns in objects and ideas. Likes to be precise and perfect, thus likes to correct errors and argues a lot. Talks very fast when excitable or arguing. Beginning to show ability to think abstractly and in symbols at an early age. Has the ability to see many sides to an issue or problem on their own Fast learner, usually in great leaps. Very good memory. Very persistent in solving hard problems and have long concentration span. A fascination with ideas and words, advanced vocabulary and development of language. Analytical and creative thinking skills Advanced visual and motor skills. Unique way of interpreting events. Very observant and has great attention to details. Unusual and early insight into social and moral issues. Easily understand ideas and starting to understand how other people think and feel. Very high energy level - sometimes considered hyperactive Above average ability with numbers/jigsaw puzzles Vivid imagination Early/avid reader, and loves reading - age 3/4 Preference for older/matured companions Has wide variety of interests Very creative, inventive and does new ways of expression and doing things Quickly and accurately answers questions Very entrepreneurial and makes money from his own efforts Very resourceful and solves problems ingeniously Comfortable with complex ideas Gets good grades in most subjects Asks provocative questions A good guesser
👍 204 | 👎 8
Did you like the answer? Is there a free online IQ test for 4 year olds? Share with your friends

We found more questions related to the topic: Online problem solving for money


Aliah Originally Answered: How many 18 year olds join the army a year?
Less than 25%. I'm not for lowering the drinking age to 18 for less than 25% of 18 year olds that serve to legally drink while the other 75% are driving around drunk in their mom's SUV killing people. edit. I'm sorry, it was 28% are eligible. I don't know how many actually join. The other 72% aren't even considered responsible enough for the military...so they I wouldn't consider them responsible enough to drink either. "As you can see here, the national recruiting market continues to shrink. Seventy-two percent of our target market is not qualified to serve because of moral, academic (low AFQT scores), medical, and legal issues, leaving NRC (that's Naval Recruiting Command) a pool of only 28 percent that are recruitment eligible." Source http://www.navy.mil/navco/speakers/CNRC_...
Aliah Originally Answered: How many 18 year olds join the army a year?
Yes at 18, someone can join the military with out parent consent. It's 17 and under that needs the parent signature. Ask your army recruiter if there is a way you can reverse the oath. But be aware, by you backing away, it can cause you from qualifying to join again down the road. Ask the recruiter what type of things will happen if you get out of your enlistment.
Aliah Originally Answered: How many 18 year olds join the army a year?
You're off to a good start, but restate your question more precisely. When using hard data you sort of need to switch your brain into precision mode. Frame the question clearly: Do you want to know what percentage of Army recruits are 18 years old? Or are under 21? Or do you want the actual number of 18 year old recruits? I'm not going to do your legwork FOR you, but here's some links to start with: http://www.rand.org/pubs/monograph_repor... http://usmilitary.about.com/od/2009recru... http://usmilitary.about.com/od/joiningth...

Tyrone Tyrone
This Site Might Help You. RE: Is there a free online IQ test for 4 year olds? I have a 4 year old daughter. She is getting ready to start school! I am looking for an IQ test for her. This is something I am doing just for fun, just to see where she rates. I am not trying to see if she is"gifted" and I will not treat her any differently! I just want to do this for...
👍 80 | 👎 4

Tyrone Originally Answered: 19 year old broke 16 year olds nose?
Yes you have a chance, Hopefully what you daughter told you was true and she has witnesses with corroborating stories.
Tyrone Originally Answered: 19 year old broke 16 year olds nose?
Depends on the police report. Important considerations are that your daughter wasn’t doing something stupid to begin with and was a true innocent bystander. The judge won’t take kindly to instigators coming with their hands out. Another consideration is if this kid that hit her has anything worth taking. He likely is civilly liable if the facts are as simple as you represented, but you can’t squeeze blood from a turnip. A judgment against him in civil court means nothing unless he has the resources to pay you. 9 times out of 10 the case is not worth pursing because of this factor. There is likely a case for assault and battery here in civil court but really look at the circumstances; this sounds ridiculous and frankly your daughter (the home owner may be liable also) … I mean was this the middle of the night, why was your daughter there, what was the fight about, why were you not supervising your daughter, was there drinking … I don’t want to be discouraging, but normal functioning member of society do not physically accost each other and the judge considers these things. Therefore, your 16 year old should not be in the presence of these types of people and the judge will consider that and will also consider that you allowed her over to your daughters house where your daughter is associating with people that physically attack each other and will beat a 16 year old girl. This sounds messy, but there likely is a case but winning it hinges on the above considerations. Good luck.

If you have your own answer to the question online problem solving for money, then you can write your own version, using the form below for an extended answer.