Topic: Help with science homework
June 27, 2019 / By Brittania Question:
help with science homework!!?
1. According to keplers equal area law, the speed of a planet _________ when it is nearer the sun and _________ when it is further from the sun.
2. the gravitational attracting between two objects will increase if: __________________
3. put the following in order: Solar system, Hydra-centaurus cluster, milky way galaxy, big dipper
4. the big bang theory states that galaxies are: ____________
Alise | 5 days ago
1) increases, decreases - think of two object being pulled towards one another with a rubber band, except this rubber band pulls harder the shorter it gets, so the object goes faster and faster as it moves towards the other one.
2) they are closer together - its a physics law, probably kepler's
1. Increases, decreases.
2. I'm assuming it's gravitational pull. "The objects have increased mass", I think.
3. Solar system, big dipper, milky way galaxy, hydra-centaurus cluster
4. Constantly moving away from a single point