Please help me get an immigration to Canada because am threatened and two of my family got killed inside their

Please help me get an immigration to Canada because am threatened and two of my family got killed inside their Topic: Us my case status immigration
May 25, 2019 / By Lark
Question: I am an Iraqi . the terrorsts kidnapped and killed two of my family members since one of them was an ex-scientifc at engeneering . now I am obliged to leave my house because Iam threatened .I want find peace and securety. can you please register me in inter organization human right and that care about case like mine? knowing that ,it is, completely impossible contacting with such orgs.inside iraq
Best Answer

Best Answers: Please help me get an immigration to Canada because am threatened and two of my family got killed inside their

Jesca Jesca | 2 days ago
We have already told you several times: if you want to be a refuge you must contact UNHCR. That organization is deeply involved with the problems in Iraq. It is not impossible to contact them in Iraq; the mail still works. You can write to them at the address I gave you at least twice before. In addition, here is more information on UNHCR's work and monitoring of problems in Iraq. http://wwww.reliefweb.int/rw/rwb.nsf/doc... As you have already been told by others, you cannot choose the country in which you will be afforded refugee status, and you cannot apply directly to Canada for help.
👍 212 | 👎 2
Did you like the answer? Please help me get an immigration to Canada because am threatened and two of my family got killed inside their Share with your friends

We found more questions related to the topic: Us my case status immigration

Jesca Originally Answered: Immigration to Canada as a skilled worker?
In order to apply as a skilled worker, you need either: a) A job offer from a Canadian company in a skilled (technical, professional, or trades) professor, OR b) You are in one of the listed (27) professions and have at least one year's experience working in that profession. "are these jobs give more points for visas applicant? and which privileges give if your profession is mentioned there ?" No. These jobs don't give you any more points. They just exempt you from needing a job offer before you can apply. Because those professions are in such high demand in Canada (and they often require specific certifications) it is generally assumed that you won't have any problems finding work in Canada after you arrive -- and that it may take you some time in order to get certified in Canada. If you already have a job offer -- even better. "and what if i got another job such as tourism as its not mentioned in the list can i apply for visa application?" You don't need a job offer as a dentist. A job offer in tourism, may not apply. It needs to be professional, technical, or trades. It would need to be something like a manager to qualify. If you had a dental degree and an entry job in tourism, you'd probably just confuse them and make them worry about whether you are an actual dentist or your financial situation. You need to show proof of financial statements, typically for a year, so there is little reason you need to be working in a ski resort if you plan on working as a dentist. If you do have some temporary job, you'd need to include a letter explaining the situation -- "I'm working at my sick uncle's hotel while looking for a position." Even that sounds odd. Other Considerations Having children doesn't generally help you. They don't add or remove points for it, but... it means they expect larger financial statements for it as you have a family to support. It also means more time on medical exams and background checks. You need financial statements, a clean criminal background check, medical exams, and you need to pass an English or French test. There are things you can do to make these parts of the application look better -- having medical insurance, having friends or relatives to stay with in the country, owning a house in Canada, etc. helps make these look better. And there are other things which reviewers can add points for, help when deciding to add point, or at least help when deciding between applications with the same number of points. For example: having friends of family in Canada, having lived in Canada, knowledge of Canada, having attended school or worked in Canada, volunteer work in Canada (or elsewhere), letters of reference from Canadians (particularly employers), owning property or having investments in Canada, having an exact plan of where to live, etc. For example, you could take a vacation to Canada... volunteer for an autistic children's camp. It helps with say your English (or French), gets you knowledge of the country, lets you see where you might want to settle, attend a Canadian dental conference, and if you can get a letter of reference from the camp director... all of this looks really good on your application. You can include it in a covering letter. You might wish to talk with an immigration lawyer. They'll often give you advice on how to make your application look as strong as possible.
Jesca Originally Answered: Immigration to Canada as a skilled worker?
Plz check out the canadian official immigration website which will give you the exact things to do, for being eligible to enter canada.
Jesca Originally Answered: Immigration to Canada as a skilled worker?
Why don't you ask all of these questions at the Canadian Immigration department? PS. You don't sound like a professional anything, let alone a dentist.

Jesca Originally Answered: Confusion about Canadian Immigration for Spouse from Within Canada?
So are you in Quebec now? Sorry I have come upon your question after you have added information and this is not clear. The reason you might encounter a problem if a tax credit is applied for is related to whether one is obtaining social assistance. A tax credit for a child would not ordinarily seem to be the case, but nonetheless. If your sponsor (your husband) is in receipt of social assistance or you are then your application will be refused. Stepping back a bit in the process. Your husband and you both first submit applications. He applies to sponsor you and agrees that he will support you for a period of three years - even if you were to separate, divorce and had to apply for social assistance. At the same time you apply for permanent residence in Canada. The link below goes to the in Canada application information. There are two ways to proceed apply from in Canada or outside of Canada. It is curious you appear to have had no difficulty crossing the border back and forth as you have for some time without the question of residency arising since you are 'residing' in Canada without a permanent resident visa regardless of leaving every six months. Great that you are now seeking to regularize your status! If you opt to submit your application from in Canada you will want to ensure you maintain your status so that your application does not fail. This means that a month before (at a minimum) of your allowed visit ending you apply to extend your visit. Link below. You need to do this to ensure that you are in Canada for the processing of the application since if you leave you could be refused re-entry and the application would fail. The other choice is to submit an application to the visa office for your country. This would allow you to depart Canada if you needed to do so. You could be authorized to return if you satisfy the Border Services Officer that you have submitted an application (present copies of the application, fees paid etc.) The officer could find you have dual intent meaning you are a visitor also seeking to remain permanently in Canada. In this case the Officer might issue you a visitor record, at his discretion. This could be a plus since it might allow for you to apply for provincial medical coverage earlier. To date you have been very fortunate (also not providing material information at the border) not to have been subject to enforcement action so the sooner you sort this all out the better for you and your family. One final note: because you and your husband have a child together, if you are approved as a PR it is not conditional for two years. You will be issued a PR card as soon as it is processed after you are landed without conditions attached. ***Provided you depart at the end of the time for a visit you cannot be found to be an overstay. Each time a person departs - even if they have overstayed - wipes the slate clean. If you are allowed forward again the period for a visit starts fresh. The problem with many return visits that can be encountered is being written up as an immigrant without a visa. An officer could determine this and enforcement action could result. However, it is unlikely that you should encounter this since you are in the process of sorting all out and will have evidence to show if asked that applications are in progress. You only need concern yourself about applying to extend if for example you are in Canada now with an undefined end to your visit. That is no date entered in your passport; nor were you issued a visitor record stating you must leave by a certain date. So you would be under the 180 day visit from the day you last entered Canada. If you are not a PR by the time a minimum of 30 days remain in this 180 day visit it is time submit an application to extend your visit. Even if there is no answer in that period of 30 days you may remain beyond the 180 days on implied status. It could happen that you are refused an extension (unlikely if you have the application submitted), and in that case you would have to leave Canada and the in Canada application would have to be refused. I only mention this being a detail freak; not to worry you. Unless there is some surprise in your case you will likely be all set. Now your next task is patience with the application process which may take longer than what is quoted for processing.
Jesca Originally Answered: Confusion about Canadian Immigration for Spouse from Within Canada?
>we and our daughter are currently residing in Canada. You can't just live in Canada -- even if you marry a Canadian. You would need a study permit, work permit, temporary residency (tourist) visa, or permanent residency. Otherwise you are limited to 180 days and may not attend school, work, or look for work in Canada. Nor can you obtain a driver's license, health insurance, social insurance number, etc. Do not get caught in Canada beyond that 180 period without a valid visa. In order to get a permanent residency card, you must be a permanent resident -- meaning you must have applied under one of the categories and been accepted. If you are married to a Canadian, that means your spouse would need to apply for you, have a steady job, sufficient income, savings, residence, etc. The process takes about 9 months (on average) for an American citizen. As part of any sponsorship application, your spouse must sign an agreement with Citizenship and Immigration Canada agreeing not to accept certain government assistance programs. This will continue for a minimum of three years for a spouse and ten years for any dependant child. "If you sponsor a family member to come to Canada as a permanent resident, you must make every reasonable effort to provide for your own essential needs and those of your family. You are responsible for supporting your relative financially when he or she arrives. As a sponsor, you must make sure your spouse or relative does not need to seek social assistance from the government." The later is generally considered any assistance program which depends upon an income threshold and includes scholarships, student loans, old age pension, income assistance, housing assistance, etc.. Individual provinces will have their own rules on whether specific programs are considered social assistance. I recommend you contact an immigration lawyer.
Jesca Originally Answered: Confusion about Canadian Immigration for Spouse from Within Canada?
You aren't migrating from within.. you are a US Citizen. My friend has been married to her Canadian Spouse for 8 years- both live in Canada & she is still trying to get everything done for immigration. You should call the immigration dept in Canada to get the process. I know it's correct that he can't sponser you if you receive benefits.. Was your daughter born in Canada? I don't think assistance is available period if she is not a citizen...

If you have your own answer to the question us my case status immigration, then you can write your own version, using the form below for an extended answer.